We give the best Services
Today, millions of applications exist to make our lives easier and much more interesting. We can pay bills, shop online, or communicate with people all over the world.
With these benefits and comfort, comes a great threat. In reality, there are always malicious attackers trying to attack the applications and stealing data.
Company website, for example, is an organization’s brand, and often it’s the first contact with customers.
If that is not safe and secure, those critical business relationships can be compromised.
The threats can come in many forms – infecting an application with malware with an aim to infect the users, getting unauthorized access to sensitive information like customer names, email addresses, credit card, and other transaction information and even propriety information and hijacking or crashing the website.
An unprotected application is a security risk to customers and other businesses as well.
- Uncovering vulnerabilities in Web & Mobile applications by using the same methodology that a cyber-attacker would.
- False negatives are reduced by techniques like SAST and DAST.
- Applications are analyzed architecturally and a relevant threat model is prepared for possible attacks on the web application.
- An approach is defined based on the criticality is the application and the derived threat model.
- Besides globally accepted classes like OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25 and OSSTMM, our assessments also uncover design level flaws, business logic risks & compound flaws.
- Security code review is a technique used to uncover programming flaws at the development phase in order to mitigate the vulnerabilities from the source.
- This service consists of two parts:
- Strongest way to verify several key security controls like encryption, access control, data protection, logging, and system communication and usage at the back end.
- Helps in isolating and identifying architectural vulnerabilities.
- For larger volumes of code, the code is scanned using specially designed source code scanners customized to your business needs.
- Review application security policies, standards, and controls
- Investigate S-SDLC process flows and review release / development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
- Validate the effectiveness of existing application security activities
- Develop S-SDLC control processes and procedures
- Determine the operating model to engage business units, partners, and other key stakeholders
- Provide initial and on-going project management support
- Deliver broad awareness campaigns through effective communication
- Engage with stakeholders to realize new service implementation at all levels
- Co-evolve S-SDLC service delivery capabilities over time